This surely is a "classic" style glass when it comes to the common bar or restaurant. The BarConic® Alpine™ 9 oz Highball Glass is virtually identical as far as its superior quality and desirable design when compared to the popular Libbey® 15236 Gibraltar glass, but at a fraction of the cost! They in fact are so similar, that they stack and blend perfectly together providing a smooth, cost efficient transition. Molded from a thick, durable material, this glass will hold up against common bar abuse. This Highball style is a favorite among many to serve that perfectly portioned cocktail such as a Sea Breeze, Vodka Cran and White Russians.
Summary of Highlights and Features
- Stackable Highball
- Also referred to as Hi-Ball Glass
- Standard bar and restaurant glassware
- Comparable to Libbey's® Gibraltar and Anchor Hocking's® New Orleans lines
- Capacity: 9 ounces
- Measures 8.38 oz. / 248 ml when filled up to the rim
- Height: 4.5 inches
- Top Diameter: 2.875 inches
- Base Diameter: 2.5 inches
- Case Weight: 10.65 lbs
- Case Dimensions: 11.8" x 9.65" x 5.9"
Care and Instructions
- Dishwasher safe