Highballs are the standard way to serve cocktails, and the Alpine™ style is the classic shape and style of highballs. BarConic's® 10 ounce Alpine™ Highball Glass is an elegant way to serve up some of your guests' mixed drinks. BarConic® Glassware lines are a fraction of the cost you will pay anywhere else on the web.
Introducing the new line of BarConic® Glassware. Our 10 ounce Alpine™ Highball Glass is the budget-friendly solution for bar suppliers or anybody looking to stock high quality glassware for special events, holiday parties, or gifts at much lower cost than you will find anywhere else! Purchase these by the case and save even more!
Summary of Highlights and Features
- Stackable Highball
- Also referred to as Hi-Ball Glass
- Classic, old-fashioned style and shape
- Standard bar and restaurant glassware
- Comparable to Libbey's® Gibraltar and Anchor Hocking's® New Orleans lines
- Capacity: 10 ounces
- Measures 11.12 oz. / 329 ml when filled up to the rim
- Height: 4.75 inches
- Top Diameter: 2.875 inches
- Base Diameter: 2.25 inches
- Case Weight: 35.10 lbs
- Case Dimensions: 19" x 12.5" x 11.5"
Care and Instructions
- Dishwasher safe