Equate 91% Isopropyl Alcohol Antiseptic is the perfect solution for cleaning and sanitizing skin and surfaces. The 91% isopropyl alcohol solution is a powerful agent for cleaning cuts, burns, scrapes, and scratches while also promoting a speedy recovery. It is also excellent for cleaning oils, greases, glues, and inks from surfaces. Each 32-ounce bottle is ideal for every first aid kit at home, in your car, or at the office. For those who have to self-administer injections for medical conditions like diabetes, this solution is perfect for sterilizing both your needle and the injection site. Whether you're sterilizing a wound, or simply want a fresh, clean home free of germs, this cleaning and sanitizing solution is the answer.
- Topical antiseptic solution
- 32fl oz bottle
- Ideal for cleaning minor wounds and injuries
- Contains 91% isopropyl alcohol
- Not for internal use
- Cleans oils, greases, glues, and inks from surfaces
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredient (by volume) - Purpose
- Isopropyl alcohol (91% conc.) - First aid antiseptic